7 Amazing Facts About Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Tholi prema’ : No doubt, love tales form the major part of our nation’s movie industry. As time passes by, the stories too evolve and the angle of every generation changes accordingly. In the last 2 to 3 decades, if you had to divide the genre of love tales into two halves, one could say those love tales that occurred before Tholiprema and those love tales after Tholiprema.
Tholiprema was not only a game changing love story but an industry blockbuster too. Here you can know few unknown interesting facts about this great love yet simple love story.
7 Amazing Facts About Pawan Kalyan’s Tholi prema :
1. It was winner of 6 Nandi Awards and Anational Award best feature film ( Telugu ) and ran for more than 365 days.
2. Karunakaran saw Pawan Kalyan’s photo on a news magazine at a pan shop in Chennai and decided he would be the lead cast of the movie.
3. Pawan Kalyan gets his 2 stroke RX-100 modified. But the bike show after modification is a 4 stroke dirtbike.
4. Karunakaran is a painter in real life. Keerthi Reddy’s picture on post cards was drawn by him.
5. Pawan Kalyan cut down his remuneration for Taj Mahal set ‘Gagananiki Udhayam’ since the cost crossed the total budget.
6. This is one such album which has only male but no female voice in is songs.
7. Tholiprema was the debut movie for Anand Sai as Art Director and vasuki Anand (Bujji ), Who played Pawan Kalyan’s sister. They ended up falling in love and married each other.