Beauty always lies in yourself and you should fetch it out. To reflect that glow on your face, you should amalgamate your body and soul. Yoga is the only possible way for your glowing skin. Yoga not only enhances your natural beauty but also but also improves your inner health.
Yoga boosts up your energy levels and blood circulation will be improved a lot. It keeps your mind cool and makes you to think in a positive manner. Stress and depression will be diminished by recharging your skin cells. We are providing you a list of yoga poses that enhances your skin glow. Practice them regularly and acquire good result.
8 Simple Yoga Poses for Glowing Skin :
1. Breathing Exercise
Firstly, regulate breath by controlling it through counts revitalizes your mind and improves your concentration levels. It is like a stress booster.
- Sit on the floor in relaxed position by positioning your legs crossed.
- Slowly close your eyes and start breathing normally.
- Take a deep breathe with a count of 10 and hold it for 10 more counts.
- Gradually release your breathe after 10 counts.
- Repeat this breathing process for 5 – 10 minutes.
2. Surya namaskar
Surya namaskar is head of all asanas. It mainly involves 12 yogic postures that stretch your body with great comfort and warms the extremities. Regularly, practise all these 12 postures before the rising sun that relaxes your mind and soul. Later you can start remaining yoga poses.
If you are very much yearning to acquire glowing and healthy look, then this is the appropriate pose. Although it is little bit difficult, it is wonderful pose that circulates blood onto your face.
- It is a pose in which you stand upside down.
- Keep your head down by touching the ground and gradually lift your hips and then legs should be facing upwards.
- Balance entire body on your head and forearms.
- Remain in this pose for some minutes.
- Next, slowly bend your hips, and bring down the legs one by one.
- Relax yourself by lying down on the ground.
Halasana is a plough pose. This pose completely stretches your body, enhances flexibility and stimulates digestion system. It is very much beneficial for your spinal cord that gives total stretch to your spine.
- Put your palms on the ground.
- Now, gradually lift your legs so as to form a right angle.
- To do this pose effectively, push the ground by your hands and lift your body in the form of a plough.
- Remain in that pose for 15-20 seconds and then return back to normal position.
- Breathe and relax yourself.
Dhanurasana is just like a bow pose.
- Initially, lie on the ground so that your belly touches the floor.
- Bend your knees by moving the heels near your buttocks.
- Now move your hands backwards and hold your ankles. The total weight drops on your abdomen.
- Pull your ankles with your hands as much as you can so that your upper torso rises up automatically by giving an exact bow pose.
- Relax and breathe normally.
Bharadwajasana is a fantastic pose for anti-aging and remains provides natural glow to your skin even you are aged. It also intensifies your spinal cord.
- Sit on the floor cross legged and inhale a deep breathe.
- Put your left hand on your right thigh and twist your torso to your left side.
- Exhale while twisting your torso.
- Stay on this position for about 30 seconds.
- Now, relax and breathe normally.
Sarvangasana involves your entire body. The name specifies “sarvanga” means complete and hence it is so called as sarvangasana. Primarily, this asana circulates blood to the thyroid gland and stimulates its functioning.
Shavasana is a complete relaxation of your body lying as a dead person. This pose helps you to accustom yourself to think in a positive way.
- Close your eyes completely and relax on the floor.
- Drain away all your worries, tensions and negative thoughts.
- Now stand up and place your hands on your closed eyes.
- Rub your entire face with your hands and open your eyes gradually.
- Meanwhile breathe normally with a count of 10.